terça-feira, 15 de outubro de 2013

Kill Everyone by Lee Nelson

Hi every1!

I´ve been reading this week the awesome book from Lee Nelson called Kill Everyone in a way to play mtt´s in the right direction.

These book is totally amazing I´ve been learning a lot about how I should behave in a table, how I should improve my hand, the best way to get mtt´s and became a winner....wow! That´s brilliant information.

I´m in a half way to get this thought but I can say that it´s clear for me now the big difference between mtt´s and sng´s.

As a sng player for long time I know that being a tight player made me be a good player with a good ROI and for sng´s its the right behave on the tables, since it´s a passive game and you can control much better what your opponents do and what you´re doing to beat them.

Following that book for a mtt winner player you must to forget what you have been done in sng´s and try to be much more loose and aggressive. A style that I´m not use to be since I´ve always playing sng´s and using the tight aggressive style all the day.

Reading that book is making me thinking that I might like mtt´s a lot since its so different in style, EV, counting, observations on the players, pushes, squeezes, 3bets....it´s really amazing! Of course you must to keep your good game and won´t became a crazy one, but you can loose up a bit and try something new.

I´m very excited for reading that book and looking forward to improve my game very soon on the tables.

Good luck every1!

Cheers,
Dree

Original published on Titan Poker Blog

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário